Subject: Sentry and PAR
From: [email-masked] (Christopher Stewart)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 95 12:25 PDT

In a message dated Fri, 30 Jun 95 23:33 [email-masked] writes:

J> If you can find TRexx, it had a program called "Sentry" that could be told
J> to watch for frames to appear in a directory, and then launch a DOS
J> command, batch file, or ARexx script.

     Sentry was bundled with version 2.0 of ADPro too. It fits the
bill as a file redirection utility for the PAR. It'll also perform
any processing you need via ADPro and FRED's rexx scripts.. I still
use it to jpeg files as they are generated (when I'm running out
of disk space ;-).

                                    Christopher

--------------------
"I wish there was a knob on the TV to            Christopher Stewart
turn up the intelligence. There's a knob           PRIMORDIAL SOUP!
called `brightness', but it dosen't work."      Graphics/WWW/Animation
--> [email-masked] <--> http://www.IslandNet.com:80/~dretch/ <---

* Offline Orbit 0.73c *
--
[email-masked] (Christopher Stewart) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]